Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Grocery List?

What is this grocery list you speak of?  I don't go grocery shopping often.  I do often ask my hubby to pick up a few things on his way home.  This is going to take some getting used to.  I better figure it out fast cause I need quite a few things.  Yet, I sit here typing instead of making a list.

I cannot believe how the day has flown.  At this rate, the year will be over quickly.  I have not even started full fledged derby practices yet, which will make it fly even more.  I am actually a new recruit...again.  I started out as such last year and then was surprised by a little pink line on a stick.  #5 was on the way.  I now cannot imagine my life without him.  He is precious and amazing in so many ways!  I spent last season volunteering and learning the ins and outs of the game instead.  It was a great experience and I am now ready to turn in my stats clipboard for the full derby garb.  Excited is really an understatement here.  I will fill in details as I live em.  For now, I am conditioning this body.  It hasn't done much for exercise besides screw, give birth and carry babes for about 7 years.  It should come back to me fast though.  The leagues conditioning program is a killer.  Hubby will be coming back to one hot mama!

My bed is calling me, loudly.  I look forward to crawling in.  I just wish I would have gotten the sheets washed.  I love the feeling of fresh sheets.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment